In response to numerous customer requests for a smaller stationary filling system, we have a new one TFI model added to our portfolio. An absolutely robust, reliable and low-maintenance professional filling system with an excellent performance balance and energy efficiency. And the best thing: we are the only manufacturer in the world to offer a 3-year guarantee.
Frame and cabin:
- 2 - 4 mm powder-coated sheet steel. Color: RAL 9005. Maintenance-friendly flaps on both sides.
- Noise insulation through heat- and oil-resistant special insulation 20 mm, decoupled from the floor using shock absorbers.
- Compressor unit and drive unit decoupled from the base frame using oscillating elements.
Technical data compressor unit:
- Air liter output: 320 l/min = 19.2m³ - 11.3 CFM
- maximum working pressure: 420 bar
- Revolutions / Min. 1580
- Compressor block, completely made of aluminum with aluminum cylinders.
- Safety valves after each compressor stage.
- Type-tested and TÜV-tested ultimate pressure safety valve,
- Robust rolling bearings (not ball bearings),
- Cylinder liners made of aluminum with NICASIL coating.
- 3 compressor stage with free-flight pistons and special piston rings
- Intercooler lines made from special stainless steel alloys
- Micronic intake filter
- Double lubrication with maintenance-free low-pressure oil pump with metal micro-particle oil filter as well as sling pin lubrication with two counter-rotating oil sling pins, oil volume 2 liters
- Micronic intake air filter, intermediate separator after 1st, 2nd and 3rd compressor stage, 5 liter collecting container.
- FT 410 three-stage breathing air dryer system, dryer capacity approx. 1200 m³ at 20° C filter wall temperature.
- The dryer saturation is monitored using Airsave PRO E, a moisture sensor integrated into the filter cartridge for dryer cartridge monitoring in the dryer housing.
- Optionally, the air quality can be monitored using AIRSAVE ULTIMATE, a monitoring system integrated into the compressor for dryer cartridge monitoring in the dryer housing, absolute humidity in mg/m³, dew point, CO content, CO² content and O² content of the compressed gas and controls the compressor.
- An oil sensor can also be optionally switched on for all oils, including residual oils up to 0.001 mg/m³.
- The ambient air to be sucked in can also optionally be monitored for CO2, SO2 NO and flammable gases. Cylinder arrangement: W-shape
- Intermediate separator 1, final separator 1
- Safety valves for each compression level
- Low pressure gear oil pump with oil filter + additional sling pin lubrication
- IDE HMI- High ERfficient, control
- Monitor. u taxes. the final pressure, which can be infinitely adjusted on the display,
- Control and monitoring of the automatic condensate drain system,
- the level of the lubricating oil in the crankcase
- Control and monitoring of the star/delta motor control,
- Optional monitoring of the breathing air dryer cartridge change intervals with shutdown
- Monitoring the amps during operation to avoid damage to the system
- the direction of rotation (phase sequence)
- the temperature in the compressor silent cabin,
- optional - control and monitoring through AIRSAVE ULTIMATE air quality monitoring,
- Asynchronous three-phase motor IE3 400 V, 50 Hz, 5.5 kW, B3 IP 55, taper drive belt pulley with SPA V-belt.
- 2 filling hoses with ventable safety filling connections DIN 300 bar
- Dryer housing key, detailed operating manual, parts manual, compressor logbook, compressor filling book, declaration of conformity,
- Certificates for safety valves, hoses, separators, dryer unit, air quality and leak testing,
- Dryer cartridges 1 x FT 410 A
- Dimensions: LWH 1100 x 720 x 900 mm, weight approx. 190 kg.